Scala & Associates is based on the belief that our clients' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals, both here in the U.S. and overseas.
(check out the pictures below from our recent trips to Haiti)
Haiti Mission Trips in 2011 & 2013
Our work has brought us to amazing places where we have been inspired by amazing people...
Enjoying the Carnival Celebration at St. Therese School in Lilavois, Haiti. (notice the face paint). Fundraising efforts help feed over 300 children daily.
St. Therese Church, once a beacon in the community, was severely damaged by the 2010 earthquake.
Preparing to tour the Pantheon National Museum in Port-Au-Prince, Haiti.
Hand in Hand
Scot Scala is working with St. Patrick's Church and St. Mary's Church, both in Connecticut, for the benefit of St. Therese Parish and School in Lilavois, Haiti. Mr. Scala is collaborating on fundraising efforts that support the feeding program, scholarships and teachers salaries. Call us to learn more about these initiatives and how you may help.
Our Five Service Areas:
1. Grants & Research: Strategic grant research utilizing our extensive database software full of prospective grantmakers, expert review and editing of your proposal, report writing and superior proposal design that will win grant awards! We have an 86% grant award success rate - among the highest in the industry.
2. Fund Development: Capacity building, survey and assessment, fundraising planning and implementation that will strengthen the core of your organization.
3. Public Relations: Highly effective public relations to help tell your story and raise awareness about your organization's mission through media coverage in newspapers, on television, on-line, radio, and beyond.
4. Communications: Outstanding media training, copy editing, and messaging that will enhance your organization's impact in the community.
5. Board of Directors: Educational board development, board retreats, assessments and strategy building that will maximize the effectiveness of your board of directors.
Scala & Associates abides by the Code of Ethics, as established by the Association of Fundraising Professionals. Review the document below for more information...
We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
For more information on our services, please contact one of our office locations today...
Fort Lauderdale, Florida